Monday, February 14, 2011

Ello, Vee E!

It's Valentine's day today. So I've been told. It has something to do with love, sweet chocolates, even sweeter words and plush teddy bears, if I've not mistaken. Out-of-tune serenation, declarations of love and squeeling will happen and cloud 9 will be pretty busy and if it's overbooked, heartbreaks may be included as well.

Ahhh...powderful day, is it not?

And it's all because of love.

Love, love, love, love, love. 

Call me the most pathetic person in the world, but the only time I squealed today was when I was browsing the pretty notebooks and files at a bookstore today.

But when I see these, I know it's love too:


2)


3) Jesus dying on the cross for me.

What does love mean to you?

Have a loving day, people. :)

8:21PM
14/2/11

No comments:

Post a Comment