Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm telling you

Luo Han Guo 

Is absolutely the BESTEST beverage in the whole wide world.

I drink it...and I'll end up smiling like a mad fool.

Suddenly I'm so insanely happy.

Happeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

And my Luo Han Guos that I'm drowning myself in now is sugar-free! So it's definitely not the sugar that's getting me high. :D:D:D

Oh, and today I bought a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner partially because I fell head over heels with the description at the back of the bottle. The back of the conditioner bottle reads:


I'm deliciously moisturizing. Drink up and replenish your hair's much needed moisture. It's time t be reunited with silky, smooth hair!

If you didn't feel like laughing a little go and tickle yourself.

Reunited with silky, smooth hair!!! Deliciously moisturizing!! 

MAN! How can ANYONE resist such language?!?!?!?!??!!?!

Sigh, I sound so bim. And so bo. Getddit? BIMBO!!

Okay, I just proved a point.

Loooong week ahead. But for what it's worth, I am incredibly relieved that I survived February.

56 more days to finals.

HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ladidah. Got IL tutorial and I need to get cracking.

But first, I need to be reunited with silky, smooth hair. Deliciously moisturizing. Drink up, hair. ;D

PS: It's the Luo Han Guo's fault I'm this high!

9:45PM
27/2/11

No comments:

Post a Comment